Thursday, May 24, 2012

I will always put a hundred over a five-for’- Shakib Al Hasan

Shakib Al Hasan, pride in Bangladesh and the number one all round the world have shared some of his thoughts and stories with cricinfo.Have it out.
What is the secret to be the best allrounder in the world?
Keep working hard, keep doing the right thing and try to contribute to your team.
You spent much of your teenage years at boarding school. What are the benefits of staying away from home?
You would be independent because you have many things to do by yourself. If you're at home, your family will try to do it all for you.
Have you ever cook for your parents when they visit you in Dhaka?
I can only make omelets. It's the best I can do.
Tell us something we do not know you.
I always say what's in my heart. I try to control myself, but on certain occasions, I can not stand I'm very emotional.
Is there a time when you lost your temper, while captain in Bangladesh?
I remember during the 2007 World Cup, I made some comments against Bangladesh a number of former players who criticize me. I responded strongly. I think now regret. At that moment it felt like the right thing, but I am grown up now, I think differently.
Five hundred?
When I was seven-wicket haul against New Zealand in Chittagong was, I was ecstatic. But I will always be a hundred more than a five-city, because I do not have to work hard on my bowling. This is not the case, in the case affects.

No comments:

Post a Comment