Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dhoni tells me not to cross the line of aggression: Kohli

Dhoni tells me not to cross the line of aggression: Kohli 

NEW DELHI: Virat Kohli in the aggression is the subject of debate in the cricket fraternity, but the Indian vice-captain is trying hard to change its position in the words of wisdom from his captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
"I spoke with MS Dhoni paragraph) much about it. He is a person who does not sink or above this level. He is a person who is always calm around this line. It is important that such things to learn from these important people.


"They keep telling me that when I do after this line, I will continue to improve cricketer. Li graph goes up or down you can end up too well under pressure," Kohli said Sunday.
Asked whether the vice-captain him more aware, he said: "When I was vice-captain, the people around me told me that I had to change his aggression Because the more people with me, and I need. For my aggressive attitude change.
"You learn over time. At first I reacted as if I had to do. When I look back ... it's not natural. Structure and pressure or special events, making it difficult to control aggression."


Call him a leading batsman in the team and 23-year-old retorts, "Please, I'm leading batsman in this team. Good results for several periods does not mean that someone senior batsman. Older person hitter as consistently finished in six or seven years. "
By his own admission, the Virat put much pressure on himself before the IPL after the great international season.
"To be honest, I felt more pressure in the first half of the IPL. I put some standards and I have met you. He moved me away from the board. Second half (IPL), I was back on track.
"I am glad that it happened quickly, I learn from it and realize it. It is important that you need your way of thinking and how to meet expectations, whether they enter or leave the team to know."
Asked if he was under increased pressure odejít Rahul Dravid opens the door for other younger podle Cheteshwar Pujara, Rohit Sharma Ajinkya Rahane nebo in the test XI, Kohli said. "It is possible to adjust the consistency of someone Rahul Bhai but I thrive in stressful situations. If the pressure is no fun."
"I love challenges. Look to improve on areas that would have previously thought. I'm not aware of the comparison. Six or seven of us have everything to play for India for a long time. Among the many shows I was when Rohit is very talented in the party. I know we are all colleagues in the Indian team in the near future. "
Kohli found that 10 tests at home, the new design high time the rest before they play abroad to give.
"It is good that we play at home. Remember, England and Australia beat us in their backyard. I see my site. For testing purposes in Australia, I played against the West Indies and got a few runs, it strengthens my confidence."
And what was that he did in Australia, Kohli said with a wry smile: "I stopped reading newspapers in the first two games, I was influenced by everything that was said and written about the criticism of me is when you're not .. well.


"I blocked that out of my system. I began to believe in yourself. I thought that I was 8 ODI hundreds of them, and there may be no coincidence. I'm good enough to perform well at this level. I was in the zone and in which I played as I wanted. I was not trying to copy someone else. "
According to Kohli, Peter Siddle and Ben Hilfenhaus two best Pacers against him, played with Sunil and Saeed Ajmal Narin, two spinners difficult to face.
Because there is no chance for a longer version of the game against New Zealand test series, Kohli says that it will expand its network in the framework.
"We have a number of exhibition games. Although we do not, I'm sure that the hours I was in the networks to increase. I see at least three hours. Each has its own way to prepare. I again from zero and would like to improve as batsman, "he added.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment